6110 San Bristol Court, Sacramento, Ca 95823
Our Rental Application
Bring your Pet! Charming 3 Bedroom, 1 Bath with a huge backyard, Fireplace, WSG all Paid!
• Cozy Family Room with Wood Burning Fireplace
• Huge Backyard and Pets are Welcome!
• Kitchen Offers Refrigerator, Dishwasher & Stove,
• Newer Cabinets Throughout
• Central Heating and Air Conditioning
• Nice Single Story in a Quiet Cul-de-Sac
• Newer Carpet, Recent Paint and Remodeled Kitchen
• 2 Car Garage with Automatic Openers
• Separate Laundry Room with Hook Ups
• Pergo Flooring in the Living and Hallway
• Many Nice Upgrades Throughout
• Home will be professionally cleaned before move in*
This very nice 1150 square foot home is located in a quiet cul-de-sac in Sacramento! Clean and Available April 10th! Cute open floor plan with cozy kitchen and large family room. Great wood burning fireplace. Large backyard and pet will be considered. Located just minutes away from Highway 99 and just a short commute to downtown!
Call (916) 835-7482 to set up a showing. Home is currently occupied, please do not disturb residents.
Property offers a 2 car garage and includes the refrigerator. Close to Parks, Schools, Restaurants, & Shopping. Easy access to Highway 99 from Mack Road. 1 year minimum lease term. Pet may be considered with additional deposit.
The Water, Sewer, Garbage are paid by the Property Owner and Sac City Rentals offers a completely Free Application Process!
Great landlords, very responsive and professional. Looking for tenants who will take pride in their home!
Please call (916) 835-7482 to set up an appointment to view. Evening & Weekend Appointments are Available upon request.
Thank you for your interest!
Beautiful 3 Bedroom, 1 Bath Pet Friendly Home! WSG all Paid!
1150 Sq. Feet, 2 Car Garage.
Click to Print Out and Complete our
Questionnaire & Rental Application Below.
You can bring them with you
in case you like this home.
Our Application Process is Completely FREE!
Print out Both Documents above, and please include a legible copy of your drivers license and last paycheck stub.
Applications can be faxed to:
or scanned and emailed to: